We would like for you to consider Bill Stradley for your criminal defense case. His goal is to make you feel comfortable, confident and happy that you hired him with no regrets.
Whoever you choose to represent you, there are some basic helpful things to know before hiring someone.
How to find a qualified Texas criminal defense lawyer:
1. Is the Texas criminal defense lawyer Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization?
2. How many years of experience do they have in Criminal Defense Law?
3. Do they have experience in prosecuting cases?
4. Do you communicate well with your lawyer? Do they give you personal, one-on-one service?
5. Do you feel comfortable with the lawyer being your representative in the courthouse, your face to judges, prosecutors, juries?
6. Are you comfortable with their fee structure?
This is just a brief listing of six factors to look at. If you want to read a more in-depth discussion of the reasons behind these six tips, please read, “Hiring a Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer: Six Factors to Consider“
Bill Stradley is a Houston criminal defense attorney who is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law. He’s practiced criminal defense law for over 20 years and would like to help you with your case. Please contact him at (713) 224-5455.