Calling (713) 224-5455 is the fastest way to talk to us.
Contact for for Stradley Law
Map & Directions
Sometimes people postpone calling criminal defense counsel because the process of finding a lawyer can be confusing and stressful. It’s normal and human to feel uncomfortable doing something you’ve never done before, but it is essential to get experienced help fast. We can’t make all your stress go away but we want you confident in your choice hiring Bill Stradley.
Stradley Law Firm’s office is located at
1545 Heights Blvd, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77008
(In a large American Queen Anne-style building at the southwest corner of Heights Boulevard and 16th street. Parking is free. Need accessibility? Please call (713) 224-5455 and you can utilize the elevator next to the parking lot.)
- Harris County: Houston, Baytown, Bellaire, Bunker Hill Village, Channelview, Champions Forest, Crosby, Deer Park, El Lago, Galena Park, Hedwig Village, Hillshire Village, Humble, Hunters Creek Village, Jacinto City, Jersey Village, Katy, Klein, Kingwood, La Porte, Pasadena, Piney Point Village, Seabrook, South Houston, Southside Place, Spring, Spring Valley Village, Tomball, Waller, Webster, West University Place
- Brazoria County: Alvin, Angleton, Brazoria, Freeport, Lake Jackson, Pearland
- Fort Bend County: Houston, Katy, Sugar Land, Fulshear, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, Weston Lakes
- Galveston County: Galveston, Clear Lake Shores, Dickinson, Friendswood, Hitchcock, Kemah, La Marque, League City, Texas City, Tiki Island
- Liberty County: Cleveland, Dayton, Liberty
- Montgomery County: Houston, The Woodlands, Conroe, Cut and Shoot, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Panorama Village, Patton Village, Pinehurst, Porter Heights, Roman Forest, Shenandoah, Splendora, Willis
- Waller County: Waller, Katy, Brookshire, Hempstead, Pattison, Prairie View